General Terms and Conditions of the Veter Hotel
- The hotel is obliged to register guests who hand over an identity document (identity card, passport, or driver’s license) to the receptionist. The hotel is obliged to have rooms that have been booked by the guest ready, and the hotel must also provide the agreed services. The guests undertake to pay the agreed price (according to the current hotel pricelist) for the services they used and accept the General Terms and Conditions. If, for any reason, the guest does not pay for the services used at the hotel during the stay, the hotel is obliged to inform the Police. All prices include value added tax.
- Accommodation in the hotel is possible after 2 pm on the day of arrival and rooms must be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure. If the guest exceeds this time, the hotel may request 50% of the night stay. Arrival time or departure can be changed if agreed with the guest.
- In case the room is defective, the hotel is obliged to offer another room of the same standard.
- If the guest extends the stay, the hotel has the right to move the guest to another room if this room has been booked in advance.
- The guests must follow the house rules of the hotel. If damage is caused to the room, the guest is charged the value of the repair.
- In case guests leave the hotel early, they may be charged 50% of the daily price of the remaining booked days.
Payments for larger groups:
- If the guest and the hotel agree on an advance payment, this must be paid within the agreed time; if there is no such payment, the hotel has the right to cancel the reservation.
- In case of cancellation, the advance payment is not refundable if no special insurance has been taken out between the guest and the hotel.
- The difference in payment must be paid by the guest on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed between the guest and the hotel.
Conditions for cancellation of room reservation in the Veter Hotel:
- If the stay is expected to be less than 3 days, the reservation must be canceled at least 3 days in advance, otherwise the hotel may request 50% of the total amount of the arrangement.
- If the stay is expected to last more than 3 days, the reservation must be canceled at least 6 days in advance, otherwise the hotel may request 50% of the total amount of the arrangement.
- If the guest does not report the cancellation, the hotel has the right to charge 100% of the amount of the arrangement.
The hotel protects all acquired guest data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. By accepting the offer, the guest is considered to agree to the use of this data also for the purposes of statistical processing and notification of the offer. If the guest does not wish to do so, they can state this at check-in.
All prices from the offer of the Veter Hotel include value added tax. In the event of a dispute between the parties, the court of substantive jurisdiction in Maribor shall have jurisdiction over all disputes.
We reserve the right to change the price list. The General Terms and Conditions are valid from 1.10.2020, until revoked.
PE Hotel Veter *** and youth hotel Vetrnica Mariborska cesta 31
VAT ID: SI48497576
SI56045150003552260 (Nova KBM d.d.)